Is your new year's resolution to become a homeowner sometime in 2024? Are you confused by all of the mixed messages in the media about inventory, interest rates and affordability? Then this workshop is for you!
This engaging session is specifically designed to give you the tools and information you need to buy a new home - whether you are a first-time buyer, or you are looking for a different home after being out of the market for a while.
Participants will walk away with:
* Tips for how to choose a real estate agent and lender who are right for you
* Information on how to assess your finances and credit
* An understanding of available down payment options and loan programs
* Greater-Boston market data, inventory & interest rate forecasts, and tips for an ever-changing, post-pandemic real estate environment
* A detailed overview of the costs associated with the homebuying process - from your first search to signing the closing documents
This workshop is cost free and open to all. There is no obligation and no sales pitch.