Sick of renting and/or just haven't bought a home in over 10 years and want a refresher? This course is for you!
Looking to buy a new home soon? Did you make a 2022 real estate resolution - to finally stop renting and become a homeowner, to find your dream home after years in your first place, or even to downsize and buy something more tailored to your life? This home buying workshop is for you!
Whether you’re a first-time buyer ready to make the leap into home ownership, or you’re looking for a new home after being out of the market for a while, join local Realtor Jennifer Keenan for this engaging session specifically designed to equip you with the tools and information you need to buy a new home now or into 2022.
Participants will walk away with:
* Tips for how to choose a real estate agent and lender who are right for you
* Information on how to assess your finances and credit
* An understanding of available down payment options and loan programs
* Greater-Boston market data, real estate forecast & how to buy a home safely with the COVID-19 pandemic
* A detailed overview of what to expect from the homebuying process from your first search to signing the closing documents
* This workshop is cost free and open to all. There is no obligation and no sales pitch.
Presented by: Jennifer M. Keenan, Realtor, 4Squares Residential Group at Keller Williams Realty Boston-Northwest MA Real Estate Sales License #009513152 | Keller Williams Realty Brokerage License #7995
Katy Schmier, Senior Loan Officer, Residential Mortgage Services | NMLS# 406280